June 14, 2021
We are currently seeking an experienced and proactive Marketing Executive to help contribute to the success of our business.
It’s a very exciting time to join our small team, as we have just gone through a significant brand refresh and have some brilliant new packaging design in the pipeline ready to be rolled out this Autumn/ Winter. We are looking for a self-starter to join our team and promote our USPs and exciting new changes.
The role will report to General Manager and will be responsible for all marketing duties.
Key Activities & Responsibilities:
· Develop and implement the strategic marketing and PR plan for both Yorvale Ice Cream and Yorlife Kefir;
· Responsible for planning, structuring and managing all marketing and communications;
· Create engaging content for social media (graphics, images, video) that builds meaningful connections with trade customers and end consumers;
· Creating new, exciting and interesting content for blog posts;
· Liaise with distributors to schedule collaborations and ensure they are up to date with the latest news and all Yorvale marketing literature;
· Manage our outsourced design team to create new literature as well as re-designing and designing new product packaging, sales aids and POS;
· Identify and maintain relationships with new collaboration opportunities, business development opportunities and partnerships;
· Monitor, track and analyse marketing performance and review against competitors;
· Work closely with our remote business development team to support sales;
· Respond to social media and email enquiries;
· Write press releases and create newsworthy material for local and national press/industry magazines;
· Website management & SEO, preferably with experience using Webflow however training can be given;
· Create monthly social media and website analytics reports;
· Create images and graphics for social media using photo editing tools such as Canva;
· Experience using website management systems & SEO
· Experienced in Social Media Marketing
· Must be comfortable in graphic design or photo editing tools such as Canva
· Must be comfortable working autonomously
· Experience with scheduling tools (Later, Hootsuite)
· Interest or experience in photography
· Experience with Adobe software (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop etc.)
· Business to Business Marketing
· A background in sales or business development is favoured
The role is office-based, full time and permanent.
· Competitive Salary
· 28 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
· Monthly Ice Cream allowance!
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Application deadline: 27/06/2021Back to Blog